Vacancy No: RFM/VC/SCU/01/15
Position Title: Counselor-1 (Female)
Under the overall supervision of Team Leader of RFM, the incumbent will be responsible for the
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access the status of drug user for Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program.
- Provide Behavior Change Communication Education to the patient.
- Provide positive living counseling to the patients
- To offer pre, ongoing and post counseling to patients.
- Motivate Patient for OST service and Harm Reduction Activities to reduce the risk.
- Provide Counseling to the family and society.
- Provide Positive Living Counseling to the people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Refer eligible patient to the medical unit.
- Refer patient for PHC, HTC, STI, CCC and other service as per need.
- To create awareness and educate the community about the existence of OST services.
- Conduct counseling sessions according to project activities.
- Ensure quality of service at all time.
- To ensure high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the SCU rooms.
- Make appropriate referral to the needy patients.
- Coordinate with Team Leader to develop plans and policies for the effective implementation of the program.
- Assist in conducting different session and activities as per need.
- Produce progress report.
- Maintain Confidentiality of the patients.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Intermediate level in any discipline from recognized university.
- Team work oriented with capacity to work independently.
- High level of integrity, sensitivity to drug, HIV and AIDS and social issue.
- Politeness, assertiveness, presentable appearance.
- Fluency in English and Nepali.
- Three Years of Similar working Experience.
Please submit a cover letter explaining with evidences how you meet the above criteria along with your recent resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Application for above position as the case might be in the subject line no later than 4th April, 2015.
Female Candidate, People Living with HIV and AIDS and Drug Users are highly encouraged to apply.